5 Things To Ignore When A Woman Says It
Let’s get right to the point, a lot of women say one thing but mean something different. This continued practice has left men dazed, confused, and flat-out frustrated. Some blame us for not understanding women when at times it is the women themselves that have set us up for failure. What are we to do and how can we crack this code? Well I am going to give you 5 things that you should just pretty much ignore when a woman says it. Trust me I have more than 5 to choose from, but let’s start with these.
- Don’t get me anything for my (insert special occasion) – ladies how many times will you pull this classic stunt. Guys let me make it clear to you once and for all…ALWAYS get her something. What many women are attempting to do is to test how much you care and think about them. Some may have actually felt that they wanted nothing but when nothing comes it is a small blow to their heart. I am not saying there aren’t any cases where she truly is ok with nothing but why take that chance. You can rarely if ever go wrong with doing something that says “I love you”. Side Note: It isn’t about just buying her something; it is about showing effort which will displays to her how much she means to you.
- I have slept with (insert number) guys – do you really think most women will tell you the accurate answer to this question. It may be accurate in her head because after she doesn’t count the ones that were bad, “didn’t finish”, drunk moments, or any other excuse she can give herself to remove that guy from her “body count”. Most women know how judgmental men can be so she simply will not feel comfortable revealing her numbers if they can be perceived as high. At the end of the day it really should not matter. A man should not be judging a woman on her past anyway. Yes I am all for knowing for the sake of having a better understanding of who she was and who she has become, but if you are using it as some kind of measuring stick and worthiness for companionship then I think it is unnecessary.
- My friend is real cute – Yeah and so was the chihuahua in the old Taco Bell commercials but I don’t want to date its ass either. Really, how many of us men have been told how cute the friend was only to find out it was a “misrepresentation”. A lot of women will not present their friend as unattractive unless it is so flat-out obvious, and even then she may skew her description. I don’t rely on opinion anymore, just show me a picture. I do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but ladies stop acting as if you don’t realize your friend may not be received as cute. You only make the situation worse when you set the man up with high expectations only to have a letdown lol.
- Oh I don’t do (insert sexual act) – believe that if you want buddy but I know better : ). There are many men with women who they think are just prudes but in reality she is a big FREAK! You just don’t know how to bring it out of her (hopefully you are only trying to do this in marriage : ) ). There are ways to push buttons and essentially push the envelope that is in no way disrespectful or intrusive. As a man exploration of a woman sexually is essential and you must understand that she will not always say what she likes or what she is willing to do because that last thing she wants is for you to possibly judge her. Also she may start off against something but due to her evolution as a woman or just simply being exposed to an effective technique can easily make her change her mind. So when she says “I don’t do that” don’t just assume she will never do that. Side Note: Please do not interpret this as me saying it is ok to “force” your desires on her. Like I said earlier there is a proper way to do things that will not offend or land your ass in jail.
- Nothing is wrong – I have a rule, once I sense something is wrong I go with that feeling and I ask 3 times before I let it go. I don’t know why women feel the need to hold back so much, scratch that I do know why. First she doesn’t know how you will receive her issue. Second she isn’t sure you can either help her or properly listen because she may just simply need to vent. Third she fears you may do or say something stupid to piss her off or hurt her. Expressing ones feelings can put a woman in a vulnerable position so there will be hesitation. Even if she refuses to talk, make sure to show her you are available for her if she needs it. She may just want you to show how much you care and how in tune you are with her. Also show her love in other ways while she is in that mood, it will help her feel more comfortable opening up. Just don’t take a non attentive approach simply because she said “nothing is wrong”. There is a way to be attentive but not hound or annoy her to death in an attempt to get her to talk.
I hope you realize that this doesn’t mean when a woman says these things that it is never true. I simply want you to understand that in most cases you should dig a little deeper and realize that there may be more to it. Sometimes the words coming out of a woman’s mouth are just there to distract you. You have to learn when and how to look past that. Paying attention to her non-verbal communication can go a long way in really showing you the truth. If her words are true then it will line up with other things. You can continue to allow many women to confuse you, or you can choose to finally take the blindfold off and see things clearly.
Related Article: 5 Things To Ignore When A Man Says It