Since many things in life are out of our control, this week I want to focus on the one thing, Napoleon Hill says that is without a doubt, something we have control over, our thoughts. My last blog post talked about becoming a Love Magnet, being able to draw to you the person you desire. A big part of doing that is becoming a better you.
This can be done by being more positive and exuding more positive energy. Here are 21 positive thinking quotes that you can use to create a better and more positive you. Revisit these as often as needed; to boost your energy and retrain your brain. Stop focusing on who you’re not, and start focusing on who you want to become, “you 2.0”. The new you, who has joy, peace, wealth, health and lasting love. When you change your thoughts, you can change your life…for the better.
Positive Thinking Quotes:
- “Every storm shall pass. Stay focused, and keep moving forward.” Life Coach Stephan Labossiere
- “Being miserable is a habit; being happy is a habit; and the choice is yours.” Tom Hopkins
- “Remember failure is preparation for victory. Welcome your failures, it means you’re one step closer to reaching your dreams.” Sheri Gaskins
- “Make the decision that nothing life has to offer is worth the price of worry.” Napoleon Hill, Think & Grow Rich
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.” Sydney Greenberg
- “Look up, get up, and don’t ever give up.” Michael Irvin
- Be open and trust that God knows what you need and when you need it.” ~ Stephan Labossiere, God Where is My Boaz
- “It ain’t about how hard you get hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. ~ That’s what winners do.” Rocky Balboa
- “Love is a universal language, and everyone benefits by learning to speak it freely.” ~ C. Nzingha Smith
- “Happiness doesn’t have to be chased…it merely has to be chosen.” ~ Mandy Hale
- “Life begets life. Energy creates energy. It is by spending oneself that one becomes rich.” ~ Sarah Bernhardt
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.” ~ Maya Angelou
- “I can’t go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.” ~ Lewis Carroll
- “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” ~ John Wooden
- “Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” ~ Groucho Marx
- “We can’t escape pain; we can’t escape the essential nature of our lives. But we do have a choice. We can give in and relent, or we can fight, persevere, and create a life worth living, a noble life. Pain is a fact; our evaluation of it is a choice.” ~ Jacob Held
- “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “Optimism is the most important human trait, because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow.” ~ Seth Godin
- “Nothing truly stops you. Nothing truly holds you back. For your own will is always within your control. Sickness may challenge your body. But are you merely your body? Lameness may impede your legs. But you are not merely your legs. Your will is bigger than your legs. Your will needn’t be affected by an incident unless you let it.” ~ Epictetus
- “Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally save their lives.” ~ Anthony Robbins
- “With every test, there is an opportunity for a testimony. Embrace the process.” ~ Stephan Labossiere
These are great positive thinking quotes for you to embrace. There are a lot more you may like, but the bottom line is that you start to put more energy into reshaping your mind, and creating more positive thinking in your life. You won’t get far dwelling in a negative mindset. So say “no” to negativity, and say “yes” positive energy.
9 thoughts on “21 Positive Thinking Quotes You Absolutely Need to Read”
I really needed this reminder!! God's timing is always perfect! Thanks!
Thank you @Stephen Labossiere, u're an angel
Amazing!!! Thank you:-) 🙂
Thank u @Stephen! Will always be positive no matter what! By his grace!
Love that book
Timing is everything thank you giving me strategies to work on myself to being a better friend, lover and human being..
I really needed to read & hear these quotes. My life just doesn’t seem on track anymore since I lost my son & I feel alone so anything positive that I read & can remember is good for me & it helps me. Thank you.