17 Sep How To Become A Love Magnet & Experience More Love
“Your mind is a magnet. You don’t attract what you need or what you want: you attract who you are. And I love who I am!” Carlos Santana Quote
A magnet is a person or thing that has a powerful attraction. Something that is able to produce a magnetic field external to itself. Other synonyms for magnet are: lure, draw, and focus.
The basic law of attraction is: like energy, attracts like energy. With that said, what energy do you put out in the world every day? Starting now, begin to pay attention to what you give off. When you enter a room, do you brighten it up or make it gloomier? Is your normal disposition negative or upbeat? Do you look for the good or the bad in everything? Do you smile when you meet someone? What type of people do you normally attract to you? Answering these questions, will give you a clearer picture of the energy you give off, possibly without even being aware of it. The good news is: you can make adjustments if you’re not getting the results in love you desire.
Who you attract in love begins and ends with who you are fundamentally as a person. It has nothing to do with what you need and want. In order to attract a great partner and experience a wonderful relationship, you first have to learn how to love YOU. This is the first and most important step in becoming a love magnet and attracting the love you desire. There is no getting around this step. The first major successful relationship in your life should be with you (aside from the believer whose 1st relationship should be with God). You should take time now to get to know who you are and how you tick. How to better treat yourself and how you need to be shown love. Learning how to love yourself will help you learn how to love others better. It’s really a win/win.
Here is a short list of things you can do to start becoming a love magnet:
- Learn how to love and treat yourself better a little everyday
- Treat yourself to at least one compliment a day. This means that instead of finding the one thing you don’t like about yourself. You find one thing you do like and say it out loud. For example; “nice hair.”
- Use positive adjectives to describe yourself when you’re talking to yourself or others about you.
- Express love to someone or yourself, everyday.
- Smile at your reflection in the mirror, it serves as an instant energy booster, helps to lift your spirits, and puts you in a better state of mind by easing any underlying anxiety.
- Treat yourself to something you like at least once a week that makes you feel special. It doesn’t have to be expensive or big. It’s the little things that add the most value to life’s experiences.
- Allow yourself time to rest and relax without feeling guilty or worthless.
- Reject any and all negative self-talk. Instead remind yourself of the good in you. Whatever you don’t like, embrace the power you have to change and improve.
You Deserve To Experience Love!
After reading this list of things to do, you might be thinking…“none of these things has to do with action steps I can take to improve my chances of catching a partner.” Well, you’re right, they don’t. Because I don’t want you to “catch” anyone, this term means you’ve put forth a lot of effort and most likely it will be in vein. I want you to be a love magnet and learn how to lure, draw, and pull to you the type of partner that is going to love, care and take care of you, like you would. As well as become comfortable with being able to give this love to your partner. Because a great relationship is all about giving. This is the point of the list. First you have to give these things to yourself.
Once, you become good at loving on you, these qualities will become natural to you. Since, you aren’t overly critical with yourself, you won’t be with the man or woman you’re with either. You will know how to shower and express your love in healthy ways. You won’t be insecure or unloving. The improvements you make on yourself will magnetize your positive energy, in a way, that makes you draw to you who you are, because you’ve become someone you would want to be with. You will be a love magnet, and you will benefit greatly from it.